I have always felt that a little black dress is a huge asset to one’s wardrobe. As such, my fall and winter little black dresses are very much appreciated during the holidays. Especially once my weekends fill with invitations to celebrate the Christmas season!
If I am being completely honest, because my life gets very busy this time of year (I wouldn’t want it any other way) my party look is usually thrown together at the last minute. However, with different accessories and shoes, it doesn’t take much to get a little black dress party ready. It can take even less of an effort to turn the same dress, into a completely different look!
Whether or not you are planning to attend one or multiple events, from a bougie office party to a low-key family gathering, I have gathered a number of options for black dresses that can be effortlessly worn while ringing in the season!
- the satin mini dress that is hanging in my closet
- effortlessly dress this longsleeve crewneck mini up or down
- black knit mini with sweetheart neckline
- a sweater dress that you can wear from office to party
- sustainable knit dress with a cute cut-out
- very forgiving + flattering knitted mini
- mini length with crystals + thin straps
- black velvet with a touch of sparkle
- timeless midi dress with detachable feathers
- satin midi with beaded v-neckline
- strapless + timeless black maxi dress
- dress this mock neck midi up or down
Feel free to refresh yourself with the season’s looks with a few inspiration highlights from the 2022 Fall RTW collections.
This post contains affiliate links