My Netflix account has logged MANY hours since 2020. Currently I am in-between series and have yet to commit to a new one. Before diving into a new series with a plate of cookies, I wanted to share (maybe exchange) a list of Netflix show/series recommendations that I have really enjoyed.
Watched show List
- Think Pride and Prejudice meets Gossip Girl
- I never do this, but I may actually watch it once more before the second season is released. In case you’re wondering if I actually enjoyed the series.
- However, I will say that the main character has her moments and I wouldn’t blame anyone who accidentally tripped her.
- Takes Place in metropolitan Spain during the late 1920s
- Dubbed in English, would suggest watching with subtitles too
- Love, sex and your daily dose of scandal
- Love the concept, can’t stand her! As per the words of my uncle, “she’s the worst part of the whole show”. I rest my case.
- Think of it as a cheap knock off of SATC and Gossip Girl
- That being said, I watched the entire first and second season and will shamelessly watch the third one. I may be missing Paris… and Milan.
- Labels and love, nearly a Sex and the City prerequisite
- An upper east sider refresher for the upcoming HBO Reboot
- Blair or Sabrina?
- Situated in a luxurious Spanish hotel between 1905 and 1910
- Can only watch with subtitles unless you’re fluent in Spanish (I am not)
- Ruthless suspense meets passion + romance
- Unlike Project Runway, the designers are already established in their fashion careers
- Tan France makes up for the lack of Christian Siriano
- I would watch the second season if released
- Begins on the cusp of the 1920s in England
- A little bit of everything: politics, war, family business, gangsters, gypsies, revenge, sex, gambling… even diamonds
- If I were quarantined back home, Dad and I would be watching this with JD
- As co-host, Dan Levy is the cherry on top of season one
- Warning, you may crave cake or feel like an inadequate baker… or both!
- Would love if Netflix would also post the original British version
- The main character and her story is certainly intriguing
- Trust me, you do not have to be an avid chess player to understand what is going on
- Pretty much an underdog story, but with chess and an unexpected touch of glamour.
Unwatched Show List
If you have any Netflix favourites or recommendations, I’d love to read them in the comment section below. Please, stay safe and well.
this post is not affiliated with Netflix