Whether you are sad to say goodbye to summer or are ready to fully launch into sweater weather, here are some of my favourite little everyday luxuries to enjoy during the cooler fall months.
- These rose gold heart-shaped earrings are just darling ! I’d 100% wear them to Thanksgiving dinner.
- This nylon tote bag is a simple yet chic way to carry my laptop and lunch, as I walk to and from the office.
- As sad as I was to put away my sundresses, I LOVE bringing out my mini skirts. I would pair this plaid mini (made with sustainable materials) with a slightly oversized knit sweater.
- Now that I am back at the office, I am constantly counteracting the amount of hand sanitizer I have to use throughout the day. The packaging of this hand cream is so chic and it would easily fit in my desk drawer. The fact that this cream is under the Clean at Sephora umbrella is a bonus !
- Because bare legs with mini skirts are kind of frowned upon in an office setting. These control top tights are a 20 denier, which I think is a perfect thickness for this time of year.
- This buffalo plaid throw blanket (made in Italy) makes me want to re-read Vogue’s September issue with a hot cup of tea.
- LOVING this marble + glass cake cloche. I would keep it displayed on my top shelf and then bring it down to serve bit-sized treats. I think it’d also be a lovely addition to a Thanksgiving apéritif.
- I may be back in the office, but am still not ready to resume yoga or barre classes. I appreciate how a Fitbit keeps me accountable with friendly reminders that I need to keep moving.
- Because who wouldn’t want the scent of oatmeal cookies filling their house this time of year??? Bonus, no calories or dirty dishes!
Feel free to view my fall fragrance roundup for even more little everyday luxuries.