I dont know about you, but my inbox has somehow turned into the Grand Central Terminal for Black Friday promotions. While it can seem a bit overwhelming, I really try to utilize this week as a way to tie up any loose ends on my holiday shopping list as an attempt to have all of my gifts purchased by December 1st. Which is why I short listed a Christmas and holiday gift guide, featuring Black Friday sales that I believe are actually worth looking into.
Upon purchasing a gift, I make an effort to shop for something that is consumable and/or practical. Clutter gives me anxiety so I have never been one to buy random things because they happen to be on sale.
On that note, by going through my wish list and past purchases, I have curated a gift guide by gathering a few of my favourite online stores and a few gift options to consider during this year’s Cyber Week and Black Friday.
this post has been updated for November 2023
- CAUDALIE: Up to 50% off select products and gift sets. BTW, this makes an excellent stocking stuffer. I may have bought two for myself.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY: Up to 30% off. At the moment I am obsessed with the contour & highlight palette. The setting spray is also fantastic, which I am loving for its airbrush finish.
- ILIA: 20% off. For the record, either their lip balm or lip mask would make an excellent stocking stuffer.
- L’OCCITANE: 20% off with code FRIDAY. Between their beauty stocking stuffer and gift options, there are no lock of gift guide worthy items to choose from L’Occitane’s Black Friday sale. I personally can never have enough of this organic shea butter on hand.
- SEPHORA: Basically, there is a different 30% off sale promotion every day until November 27th. I may have also utilized the Anastasia Beverly Hills sale to stock up on my favourite eyebrow pencil.
- VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY: 20% off beauty and skincare. I wouldn’t mind seeing the CHÉRIE lip stain or CHIFFON eyeshadow in my stocking.
- ADIDAS: Extra 50% off with code FRIDAY. I have lost count as to how many times I have shopped this sale for my brother and/or dad.
- ARITZIA: Pretty sure that more than 3/4 of my clothes come from Aritzia. As such, this sale will forever be in my calendar. I may have just added another pair of cashmere gloves to my winter wardrobe.
- BANANA REPUBLIC: 40% off… and yes this also includes cashmere!
- CLUB MONACO: Because it’s more fun to add a little extra to his or her wardrobe with 40% off.
- FWRD: For the person who would have a Saint Laurent bag on their wish list.
- LULULEMON: I honestly never know what to expect with this sale because everything seems to go so fast, but it’s always worth looking into.
- MANGO: Up to 50% off. I just took advantage of this sale to add 6 essential items to my winter wardrobe, like this mini skirt and knitted long-sleeved top.
- MICHAEL KORS: 25% off (almost) everything. Not going to lie, I have been eyeing this black leather bag for a while now.
- NIKE: 25% off. In the past I have used this sale to buy golf essentials for my dad and/or brother. I continue to hear great things about their golf polo shirts.
- THE GAP: 40% off. I honestly don’t shop here for myself, but there are definitely some great pieces for the little ones.
- TORY BURCH: 30% off select items $250+. Between a leather tote for my MacBook and timeless ballet flats that can be easily packed into a carry-on bag, there are definitely some gems within this sale that I am considering.
- ZARA: 40% off select items
- CORELLE: 40% off $149+. One might say that a CorningWare dish is a gift that keeps on giving. I have been gifted a few that I have been using for years… including my favourite one for apple crisp.
- IKEA: I love their glass containers for storing food and it looks like they are 20% off.
- THE CROSS: I absolutely adore this home store and have a hard time not visiting whenever in Vancouver. Their holiday selection is very well curated!
- WAYFAIR: Up to 70% off all home categories. There are some intense deals… even more so than this white duvet cover that I might have to get.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: I love visiting this store during the holiday season.
- AMAZON: So basically, when all else fails, there’s always Amazon. Click HERE to view some of my favourite winter essentials that may also be available during Cyber Week.
- BEST BUY: No matter how technologically inclined someone may be, you really could get everyone on your Christmas list a gift they’ll appreciate.
- ETSY: Because it’s fun to support small shops and potentially save up to 60%.
- HARRODS: Up to 30% off. Add a little extra luxe to their Christmas morning.
- INDIGO: Up to 30% off. In addition to books, there are plenty of lovely gift options available for all ages.
- SAJE: Up to 40% off. I used this sale to stock up on my immune boosting bff and add a little extra holiday cheer to my kitchen counter.
- THE BAY: For me, it would hardly be Cyber Week without The Bay blowing up my inbox with their daily deals.
- URBAN OUTFITTERS: From fashion to home and everything in between, with 30% off your entire purchase, it’d be pretty hard to not find a gift for someone under the age of 35. Not that I ever plan to stop shopping here.
- WELL: Up to 50% off. I just stocked up on a few home essentials and festive favourites. A different sales promotion will also be featured every day until November 27th.
- BOOKING: I usually book directly through the hotel, but I’m intrigued by the idea of saving at least 30% if an accommodation is booked (up until the end of 2024) by November 29th.
- MONOS: Up to 30% off with code EARLYBF. Their luggage is seriously gorgeous.
- SPARKLING HILL: If you haven’t already, you have until November 26th to opt in and receive access to their Cyber Monday promotion. You can view my writeup on the resort HERE.
- WEST JET: Supposedly their biggest sale of the year, now (until November 24) woud be a good time to start planning your next trip (between now and June 20th, 2024).
To view another gift guide, beyond my short list of Black Friday sales to visit, I invite you to also visit one of my seasonal roundups below:
- Sephora fall winter savings event
- beauty stocking stuffers under $50
- gluten free Christmas cookies to gift
- Nece and Nephew Gifts
- Amazon Winter Favourites
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Products that are recommended are ones that I truly love or would purchase for a dear friend.