As per the cold and dry air during the fall and winter months, I find myself reaching for a lip balm a lot more than spring and summer time.
However, regardless of the forecast I will forever be a lip balm hoarder. There is basically one in every essential corner of my life.
Due to commitment issues and lack of willpower, having only one option would simply never do.
- I may have a tube at my desk, vanity, and an extra in the back-stock-basket under my bathroom sink. Did I mention that it’s made in France?
- This shea lip balm is super lightweight and has made a great addition to my rotation.
- A great, basic lip balm to throw in your bag or keep in your car console.
- This lip balm can also easily be worn as a gloss.
- Also made in France, this salve is a multipurpose gem. Made with pure and organic shea butter, I keep one in my cosmetic bag for traveling.
- Nearly anything with honey in it, I have to try. I keep a tube in my coat pocket as the overall weight is exceptionally light. Which also makes it perfect for air travel.
For further fall and winter beauty recommendations, beyond lip balm, feel free to visit my additional roundups:
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Products that are recommended are ones that I truly love or would purchase for a dear friend.