Truthfully, I love planning for a trip almost as much as traveling itself. On that note, as per my love for a spring and summer road trip, I have curated a guide and packing list to help you get the most out of your holiday!
Also, located at the end of the guide, you’ll find my road trip packing list. Feel free to copy and paste the bullet-points into the Notes section of your phone, so you can refer to it while packing for your next trip.
- Pair with a jean jacket and you’re good to go !
- A beach or lunch stop ? Bring it
- The bigger, the darker the better
- Photo ready !!
- If you burn like I do… even in the car
- To apply in between snacks
- For offsetting the hand sanitizer usage
- Because who regrets bringing along paper napkins ?
- Slightly obsessed with how these bottles keep my water cold all day long
- For keeping snacks fresh and intact while traveling
- I’d rather have an extra than to be caught without
- A slightly more substantial snack
- First stop, frappuccinos!!!
- A beverage for later
- A little sugar fix to last until the next ice cream stand
- Charcuterie on the go? Please and thank you !
- A (shameless) snack for when you’re not really that hungry
- Always. Bring. Gum
- Because chips and I are endgame
- To pair with your frappuccino. Slightly obsessed with these.
- If you’re like me and are always cold from the AC in hotel rooms
- Loving the white for summer (ps this suitcase includes a built-in battery for charging)
- Always have and always will be a sleep mask advocate
- For the hotel pool (if there is one)
- Currently waiting for mine to arrive in the mail! The back is really adorable.
- Also ordered these string bikini bottoms
- For anything that I ‘d like easy access to. Like, toiletry and makeup bags, hair styling tools, iPad, leftover snacks, etc.
- Because accidents happen. This gem of a bar is amazing if you need to wash a garment in the sink or remove a stain.
- If I only have room for one hair styling tool
- To keep your hair and beauty products in separate compartments
- Loungewear for the win! I own these in the crop (shown) and the pant.
- The effortless little white dress
- For when the nights get chilly
- Throw into your tote bag or use as a clutch for dinner
- Because runners are for the gym
- A little black dress. Need I say more?
- A light sweater to cover up
- Daisy Duke shorts for the win!
- Slingback pumps go with practically everything