This Christmas popcorn recipe is from a page that I tore out of my Grandma’s Taste of Home magazine years ago! It is incredibly simple, makes a wonderful little gift, and pairs perfectly with a favourite holiday movie.
- Already gluten + dairy free
- An excellent last-minute treat
- No candy thermometer required
Whenever I make this popcorn for Christmas, it never lasts long. Much like a bowl of nuts and bolts, the boys basically attack it!!
A note that no alterations were made to this recipe.
- about 35 minutes
- 3 + 1/2 quarts popped, popcorn (or 2 microwave popcorn bags)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Pop popcorn and place in a large bowl
- Shake the bowl so all the kernels fall to the bottom
- Transfer the popped, fluffy corn to another large bowl – set aside
- In a small-medium saucepan, combine the sugar and honey – bring to a boil at medium heat, stirring constantly
- Boil for 5 minutes, keep stirring
- Remove from heat
- Add peanut butter – stir until blended
- Pour over popcorn (careful it’s hot!) and toss gently (and quickly) to coat
- Transfer coated popcorn onto the lined cookie sheets
- Let cool completely before storing in airtight containers
- serves about 14
- stored in tins lined with parchment paper
If you have any questions about the recipe feel free to leave a note in the comments section below or message me on Instagram.
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Products that are recommended are ones that I truly love or would purchase for a dear friend.